Rolo Brownies

Rolo yolo Marco Polo

Now that that's out of the way, these are super good. Brownies aren't my all time favorite, but usually they're my go to when I want to bake something quick, easy, and good. And I doctored up the Ghirardelli brownies again with Rolos to make a carmely treat!

I've been in such a chocolate-caramel mood lately. I really wanted chocolate caramel ice cream, but we couldn't find any so now I have Moosetracks ice cream. Or maybe it's spelled Moosetrax. Nah, that would be weird. But it has chocolate ice cream with fudge swirls and mini peanut butter cups and it's sooo good! And I wanted some the other night but I was watching the State of the Union and by the time I was free again it was like 11 o'clock and you shouldn't eat ice cream at 11 at night cause then it'll all go to your hips. Or something like that.

Okay, I was really curious so I went and checked and it's Chocolate Moose Tracks. Boring!

But these brownies are most definitely not boring! Because they have Rolos in them! Actually they're Rolo Minis in the resealable bag, but that's not important.

I used the Ghirardelli mix from Costco again, but you could totally use whatever brownie recipe you like. Also the mix has chocolate chips mixed in which make these brownies even fancier!

Pre Bake
Post Bake
Recipe:

1 packet brownie mix
1 egg
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Rolos

Mix brownie mix, egg, water and oil in a bowl. Add Rolos to the batter and pour into your pan. Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes.

I used an 8 1/2 by 12 inch pan for this batch, which is different from my usual 8 by 8 pan. But I like the thinner brownies especially if they're richer or have surprises mixed in!

And if you have a themed cookie cutter then these would be adorable for Valentines Day! I have a double sided heart cutter I got a few years back, and it makes these really cute!

Comments

Popular Posts