2013 Reflection and Make-Your-Own Pizza

Well guys, 2013 is about done. Here's a review of what happened on Lissa Bakes over the past year.

First post: Southern Banana Pudding

Last post: Chocolate Pudding

Most viewed post from 2013: Pink Polka Dot Sugar Cookies

Most viewed post from all time: Periodic Table Cookies

Most used tag: Cookies

But this couldn't be the last thing I write on the blog in 2013! So I'll tell you about my dinner a few nights ago!


We had make-your-own-pizza night! I haven't done it in a very long time, and it was super fun!

I made mine spinach and onion since I love them.

Want to make you own pizza too? Here's what I used:

Boboli crusts
Classico pizza sauce
Mozzerella cheese
Spinach
Onion (diced)

Put on your toppings and bake for 10 minutes at 450!


Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts