White Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies

Sometimes I have sparks of genius. What can I say?

But seriously, these are fast, easy, and delicious.

One thing, though, I do wish they were a little more moist. That seems like a trend with me; a lot of what I make dries out pretty quickly. That was the inspiration for the soft chocolate chip cookies. I need to find a way to make what I make naturally soft. Any ideas?

When I say easy, I mean it! You just need a packet of brownie mix, water, oil, an egg, and eight minutes! Now, you know when you make brownies normally and the batter is liquid-y and how brownie batter should be? Well this isn't like that. This is a thick batter-dough thing and would not make a pan of brownies. In fact, I only got 24 cookies out of this. Well, 26 but then two of them fell apart because I tried to transfer them before they were cool enough. So 24/26. 0.923.


But back to the baking, these are so easy. Mix up your stuff, add the chips, and bake. Good to go!
 
Pre Bake
Post Bake

I mean, of course you could totally make it without using a mix, in which case I would point you to this recipe from Simply Scratch.  I haven't tried it personally, but I have faith! It's a lovely blog!

Unfortunately, I don't really get a strong white chocolate chip taste. I mean, they're not a very strong flavor in general, but still. It could be due to the fact that I used the Ghirardelli mix a la this post and more literally Costco. It has it's own chocolate chips in it, and they overpower mine a little. And I was also sort of disappointed since the white chocolate chips didn't really melt. Boo hoo. Whateves. They're still really good!

Recipe:

1 packet brownie mix
2 tablespoons water
1/3 cup oil (try to use Canola or another vegetable oil but I actually used olive oil for these :) )
1 egg
1/2 cup or more white chocolate chips

Combine the mix with the water, oil, and egg and stir. It will be thick! Stir in chocolate chips. Bake for 8 minutes and 375.

Comments

Popular Posts